St Clare’s Active School Week starts today! All children will be wearing their tracksuits every day this week.
Active School Week Day 2 began this morning at assembly. Mr Harte along with the Active School Commitee introduced the new Active School Code to the children.
It states that in St. Clare’s we:
- Exercise and eat Healthily
- Always try our best to take full part in, and enjoy, PE and all school sports.
- Walk cycle or scoot to school.
- Skip with our friends at break times.
- Try to develop our active hobbies outside of school.
We also had a chat on stage with Joseph from 2nd class and he told the assembly all about his sport TaeKwon-Do, he even showed everyone how to take a defensive stance!!
Lastly everyone was reminded that this week is Bikeweek, so everyone was asked to make a special effort to come to school on their bike and to try to get out at home with their friends and families.