Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt
This strawberry frozen yoghurt is much healthier than normal ice cream, but you won’t be missing out on taste. Whip it up in less than 5 minutes with only 4 ingredients, and you’ll end up with a wonderfully refreshing dessert on a hot summer afternoon.
- 3 cups frozen strawberries (if you use fresh strawberries, remove stem and freeze overnight)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
1.Add the frozen strawberries, honey, yoghurt and lime juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve the strawberry frozen yoghurt immediately or transfer to an airtight container that you will store in your freezer.
Refreshing Pineapple Cooler
Fresh pineapple is rich in immune system nourishing vitamin C and is loaded with minerals we all need replenishing of on a hot summer day such as potassium, magnesium, copper, and calcium. A truly delicious way to replenish and cool off!
- 1 small/medium pineapple, cored, rind taken off, and coarsely cubed for the blender
- 2 cups water or a combination of ice and water if you wish for it to be slushie
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- For a Smooth Drink, put everything into a high powered blender and using the juicing option blend until smooth.
- For a Slushie Drink, put the pineapple, 1/2 cup of water, almond extract, and lemon juice into a high powered blender and using the juicing setting blend until smooth. Add 1 1/2-2 cups of ice to the blender and pulse until the ice is the size you want for the drink. You can blend a lot for small ice pieces or just pulse a little for more of a crushed ice.