Try this simple berry crumble which is a delicious dessert for your whole family. You can use any kind of flour, for example plain white flour, gluten/wheat free flour, rice flour or coconut flour. Don’t be afraid to explore or to try out something new. The more variety of healthy foods we have in our diets the more nutrients we can get!
3/4 cup of flour (any kind)
3/4 cup of oats
3/4 cup of butter
1/2 cup of pecan nuts
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1/2 cup of shredded coconut (optional)
1 box of frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (celsius).
2. In a large bowl mix the flour, oats, butter, vanilla essence and coconut until it all looks crumbly
3. Break the pecans into halves or quarters with your fingers
4. Mix the pecans into your large bowl of crumble mixture
5. Wash your berries and put them into a pyrex/baking dish
6. Pour the crumble mixture on top of the berries
7. Pour the maple syrup over your crumble mixture
8. Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes
9. Enjoy with fresh whipped cream!