Last term in our class, we learned all about recording data on bar charts and pictographs. We were very interested in this so we decided to make our own graph to record the different ways that we each come to school. Once a week we record our results on the graph, then our teacher asks us some questions. Here are some of the questions she asks:
– How many children walked to school today?
– How many children cycled to school today?
– How many more children walked than drove?
– How many children altogether drove and took the bus?
– How many more children walked than took the bus?
Here is our graph from today, Thursday 24th of January: