Today in St. Clare’s PS we had our Science week exhibition. The theme this year was Every Day Science. You can find loads of resources on the Science Week 2012 website. The exhibition was a great success and we would like to thank all of the parents and friends that visited the school throughout the exhibition. Here is a list of the stands that were on display at the exhibition.
- Junior infants did materials and built houses from the Three Little Pigs story.
- Senior infants took every ones finger prints.
- First class pupils did the water cycle and also water safety.
- Second class
- Third class did magnets and completed some magic using magnets.
- Fourth class showed us model lungs and also how food colourant travelled up the stems of flowers.
- Fifth class did some interesting investigations into what food items contain starch.
- Sixth class displayed their wormery.