We made German easter eggs with Ms. redmond this week. Here is what we did:
1) We got fresh eggs
2) We got a hammer and a nail
3) We made two holes in each egg using the hammer and the nail.One at the top and one at the bottom.
4) We put our lips our lips on one of the holes and we below out the yoke! It was very funny.
5) We then washed the egg by rinsing out the inside.
6) We then painted it and put clitter on it.
7) Next week we are going to hang them up on the Easter tree.
Check out the photos here: